- 1 Cup rice (cooked)
- 1 Onion ,sliced
- 1 each red, yellow and green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- 5 leaves Basil
- 5 green chillies, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon grass, chopped
- 3 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 block firm tofu, cubed
- Heat oil in a pan and fry tofu till brown and crisp and remove.
- In the same pan and add onions and fry till onions are soft.
- Add the garlic, green chillies,basil and lemon grass and fry for a minute.
- Add the corn,tomatoes and fry till they r done, finally add the peppers and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt, soya sauce,fried tofu and mix well.Add rice and mix well.
- Remove and Serve hot.