- 3 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 packets Spinach
- 5 green chillies
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1" piece Ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Put spinach in boiling water for 5-7 minutes and remove.
- Microwave the potatoes and keep aside.
- Puree the spinach along with the green chillies, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
- Heat a pan and add cumin seeds to it and when they start crackling add the spinach paste and cook on medium flame.
- Add salt and boiled potatoes and mix well.Continue cooking for 5 minutes and remove.
- Serve hot.
- Do not cover with lid while cooking to retain the green color.