- 1 Cup Mango Pulp
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 ltr Milk
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 ice cubes
- Few Cashew nuts.
- Boil the milk and add the lemon juice, when the milk starts to curdle,add the ice cubes and keep aside.
- Pour it into a muslin clothe and hang the muslin for an hour, do not press it.
- In a pan add sugar, mango pulp & mix well.
- Add the curdled milk and mix well.Add the ghee and continue to mix for 10 more minutes.
- Add the cashew nuts and cook till ghee separates.
- Grease a plate with some ghee and pour the mixture & keep aside for 1 hr & cut into pieces.