- 1 Cup Sabudana
- 2 Potatoes, boiled & mashed
- 3 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger,grated
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- chopped cilantro
- Oil to deep fry
- Soak sabudana in water for 6 hrs till it becomes translucent.
- Drain the water and leave it for 30 mts.
- Mix sabudana, potato, onions, cumin seeds, salt, ginger & chillies well.
- Do not add water.The mixture should be tight.
- Make small balls and flatten to form patties.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown & crisp.
- Drain on paper towel to remove the excess oil
- Serve hot.