- 1/4 cup All Purpose flour/Maida
- 3/4 cup Sooji/Semolina Flour
- 1/2 cup water
- Oil to fry
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- Salt to taste
- 1/2" Ginger
- Fresh Mint leaves
- 4 Green chillies
- 1 tbsp Tamarind Pulp
- 3 Glass Water
- 1 Boiled Potato
- 1/2 cup Black Channa ( i used white channa)
- 1 Cup White peas (boiled)
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- Onion, finely Chopped
- Mix flour, sooji together and knead into hard dough & set aside.
- Flatten into thin sheet & cut into 2" diameter circles with cookie cutter.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Grind together mint, chillies, ginger, cilantro to a fine paste.
- Add the ground paste, salt, black salt, tamarind pulp to the water and mix well.
- Mash the boiled potato & add channa, cumin powder & mix well.
- Punch a hole in the puri & put some boiled peas, prepared filling & immerse in the pani & serve immediately.