- 2 Cups Boiled Vegetables( beans, carrots, drumsticks,cauliflower,peas)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Coconut, fresh
- 1/2 Cup Coconut milk
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- Chopped Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, slit
- Few Curry leaves
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- Beat the yogurt, add coconut milk and mix well.
- Grind together Cumin seeds, chilli and grated coconut to a coarse paste.
- Mix this ground paste to the yogurt.
- Add salt, mixed vegetables, cilantro and mix well.
- Heat Oil in a pan and add cumin, when it starts to crackle add asafoetida & curry leaves.
- Pour this seasoning to the Avial and serve.