- 100 gms Paneer, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 5-6 Green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Tandoori masala Powder
- 1 Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup curd
- Mix chilli powder, tandoori masala powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste along with curd.
- Add paneer cubes to the above mixture & mix well.Marinate paneer cubes for 1 hr.
- heat oil in a pan & add onions, chillies, curry leaves & saute till onions become soft.
- Add capsicum & stir fry for a minute.Add salt , paneer cubes & mix.
- Fry till it becomes dry & add lemon juice.
- Remove & serve immediately.