- 1 Cup Urad dal
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 4 Cups Rice flour
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Carom/Ajwain
- Water to knead
- Oil to deep fry
- Dry roast urad dal & grind to a fine powder.
- Mix together rice flour, urad dal powder, salt, chilli powder, ajwain, cumin seeds.
- Add the melted ghee & rub.Slowly add water little by little & make a soft dough,
- which can be pressed through jantikalu press easily.
- Heat oil in a pan & in the jantikalu press put the dough.
- Press on top into the oil & make a round.
- Fry till golden brown on medium heat & remove.