Ingredients: For the stuffing:
- 3 Potatoes, boiled & mashed
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2" Ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 Green chillies, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 garam masala
- 1 tbsp oil
For the cover:
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Atta (knead into a dough as you would do for roti.
- Heat Oil in a pan and add onions & saute for a minute.
- Add ginger, garlic, chillies, cilantro & saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the mashed potatoes, turmeric powder, salt, turmeric powder & mix well.
- Cook for a minute & remove.
- Divide the dough into balls of equal portions.
- Roll out a ball of dough into a small circle & put a small quantity of the stuffing.
- Close it from all sides,apply some flour on both sides & gently roll into a paratha.
- Cook it on a tava, allow it to cook till color changes to brown, turn the paratha & cook.
- Spread some butter/ghee/oil in each side & serve hot.