- 2 Puff Pastry sheets
For the Stuffing:
- 2 tbsp Onions, finely chopped
- 2 Potatoes, Cubed (boiled)
- 1/2 Carrot, cubed (boiled)
- 1/2 cup Beans, chopped (boiled)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2" piece Ginger, grated
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Chat masala
- 1/4 tsp Chilli powder
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions, saute till onions turn translucent
- Add ginger, garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add potatoes, carrots, beans, salt, turmeric powder and cook for a minute.
- Add the cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and mix well & keep aside.
- Thaw the Puff pastrey sheet for 20 mts and cut them to form a square.
- Put the stuffing in the center and fold & seal them with little water..
- Preheat the oven at 350F and bake the Puffs for 10-12 minutes or till they become crispy.
- Serve hot with ketchup.