- 1 Cup Mawa (Khoya)
- 4 tbsp Cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 cups Sugar
- Oil to deep fry
- Grate khoya and mash cottage cheese and keep aside.
- Mix khoya , cottage cheese and maida with little water and make a soft dough.
- Divide into equal portions and shape into balls.
- Prepare a sugar syrup with sugar and two cups of water.
- Add cardamom powder to the sugar syrup.
- Heat oil in a kadai add the balls and deep fry on low heat till golden brown.
- Drain and soak in the sugar syrup.