- 1 Cup Corn kernels, boiled
- 2 Capsicums , cubed
- 2 medium Onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 1/2" Ginger, grated
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup milk
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when they begin to change color add onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add ginger, garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, and mix well.
- Add tomatoes and cook till oil separates.
- Add capsicum, corn, garam masala, salt and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and mix well, continue to cook on medium flame till capsicums are done.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.
PS: Original recipe uses Khoya/mawa and cream , but i have used milk instead of cream and skipped khoya. :) & still it tasted YUM.