- 1 Cup Semolina
- 1/2 Cup Rice Flour
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- 1" Ginger, grated
- 4 Green chillies, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped cashew nuts (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds, crushed
- Make a thin batter by mixing together semolina, rice flour, asafoetida & salt.
- Add the grated ginger, minced green chillies, crushed pepper corns, cumin seeds,cashew nuts & mix well.
- Heat tava , pour a laddle full of batter & spread by swirling the tava.
- Pour a tsp oil around & on the dosa & cook until it is crisp & golden brown.
- Remove & serve hot.
* It take a longer time than the normal dosa to become crisp.