Coconut milk - 2 1/2 cups
Oil - 1 tbsp
Snow peas - 1/2 cup (optional)
Carrots - 2 cubed
Mushroom - 8-10 chopped
Extra firm Tofu - 4-5 big cubes
Basil leaves - 5-6
Baby corn - 4-5
Red or Green bell pepper - 1/2 medium chopped
Broccoli - 7-8 florets
Palm Sugar - 1 -2 tsp
Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Green beans- 5-6 cut lengthwise
Shallot - 1 chopped
1. In a pan, heat the oil.
2. Once hot, add in the Red Curry Paste ( i got it in Safeway) and mix well. Cook on medium heat till oil starts to separate and the mixture appears blended together. Be careful not to burn the masala.
3. Add in the Coconut Milk and mix again, while continuously stirring.
4. Add in the the Soy Sauce and palm sugar
5. Add the vegetables and cook till they get little tender but still crispy, for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add in Tofu and mix gently.
7. Add in some torn basil leaves and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Cook till the tofu is heated all the way.
8. Garnish with a few more basil leaves and serve with thai sticky rice.