One of the healthiest & tastiest paratha's, loaded with protein, calcium & iron.
This is my own creation to make up for my kids skipped meals.You can expect more variety of paratha's from now on. :-)
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Raagi Flour
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of dry ginger powder
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 4-5 tbsp milk (to knead)
- 5-6 tbsp Paneer (grated)
- 2 tbsp Carrot (grated)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl & add milk & knead to a soft dough.
- keep aside for 20 mts.
- make small balls & roll them out into roti's using a rolling pin.
- Cook the rolled out paratha on a hot griddle adding few drops of ghee until golden brown.
- These paratha's will remain soft. Perfect meal for kids.